Close

2001|Finsthwaite Church

Finsthwaite Church was built in 1874 and designed by Paley and Austin. In the graveyard there is a cross erected in the 20th century to mark the 1771 grave of Clementina Douglas, the 'Finsthwaite Princess'.

Media

© Rusland Horizons 2017 - 2019. All rights reserved.
Rusland Horizons was a Landscape Partnership funded by the National Heritage Lottery Fund until July 2019. It is now being delivered by The Rusland Horizons Trust Limited. Company No. 2133450; Charity No. 519410; Registered Office: Bleacott Farm, Witherslack, Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria LA11 6RZ.

Top