Close

2005|Finsthwaite Tower

Finsthwaite Tower was erected by the owner of Finsthwaite House in 1799 to mark four significant naval victories. It used to have an extra storey until the early 20th century when it was shortened for safety reasons.

Media

© Rusland Horizons 2017 - 2019. All rights reserved.
Rusland Horizons was a Landscape Partnership funded by the National Heritage Lottery Fund until July 2019. It is now being delivered by The Rusland Horizons Trust Limited. Company No. 2133450; Charity No. 519410; Registered Office: Bleacott Farm, Witherslack, Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria LA11 6RZ.

Top