Close

2004|Force Forge

Force Forge was built in 1620 and was leased over the years by several hammermen, producing iron bars and various household items. It was converted into a refinery in 1713 and was later the site of a bobbin mill.

Media

© Rusland Horizons 2017 - 2019. All rights reserved.
Rusland Horizons was a Landscape Partnership funded by the National Heritage Lottery Fund until July 2019. It is now being delivered by The Rusland Horizons Trust Limited. Company No. 2133450; Charity No. 519410; Registered Office: Bleacott Farm, Witherslack, Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria LA11 6RZ.

Top