So far so good...
Update Novermber 2017:.....
- Old Hall Wood 'community woodland' operations in full swing.
- 30 dormouse boxes installed and being monitored.
- New coppice area made and further coppicing planned.
- New roadside path made from Snows turn to 'loading bay'
- Wall -gap re-built with drainage and stepping stones from 'coffin road' along bottom of wood.
- 17 passionate locals involved in the group.
- 12 volunteers trained in woodland management
- Regular monthly work parties carrying out access improvements and woodland restoration.
- Local school interest is good with a brilliant first woodland education session delivered.
Rusland Horizons Staff Team