Rusland Horizons needs you!
If you have an interest in the Rusland Valley and surrounding area and would like to see our vital work continue into the future, please sign up!
Your annual membership fee will help to support our landscape, heritage and community projects and activities, and you will have a say in what happens with a vote at general meetings.
You will also benefit from “early bird” bookings for popular events and member discounts where available!
- Individual Membership: £20 per year (or £15 if you pay by Direct Debit).
- Joint Membership: £30 per year (or £25 if you pay by Direct Debit) for two people living in the same household.
- Young Person’s Membership: FREE up to age 16 (a parent or guardian must sign the application).
- Lifetime Membership: £250 one-off payment.
- Joint lifetime Membership: £350 one-off payment.
Our preferred method of payment is Direct Debit, but we will accept other payment options such as PayPal, cheque or if handed directly to an officer of The Rusland Horizons Trust, cash.
If you are a UK taxpayer, your Membership will also qualify for Gift Aid where, at no additional cost to you, the Trust can get a further contribution from the Government.
The Rusland Horizons Trust is a charity and a company limited by guarantee, without any shareholders. Registered office: Bleacott Farm, Witherslack, Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria LA11 6RZ. Registered in England No. 2133450. Charity No. 519410.