Bring your home-grown saplings (oaks and others) to our polytunnel site at Abbots Reading Farm, Haverthwaite, where we would be delighted to receive them. There will also be a prize for the sapling deemed to be the strongest and healthiest - judged by Trustee Edward Mills.
The Rusland Horizons team will continue to care for the saplings until they are ready to be used in future planting and conservation projects. The saplings will help restore existing woodlands and wider nature across the Rusland landscape.
If you can’t make this date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange with you an alternative date or way of receiving them.
- Abbots Reading Farm, Haverthwaite, Ulverston, LA12 8JP
- What3Words ///reclaimed.tweaked.smiling
Dropping off details:
- Parking is available on the road (across from Abbots Reading Farm) although this is limited
- The polytunnel location is a short walk from the roadside parking, on the western side of the road, opposite Abbots Reading Farm
- Please bring your saplings to the polytunnel, or, if you are unsure of the exact location or need a hand carrying them, there will be a member of the Rusland Horizons team to help you.